We don’t mean for it to happen, but often enough, we find ourselves stuck in a pattern of doing something or thinking about something in the same way. It takes awareness and work to make changes that enrich our lives so people are nervous will often ask me to explain the what the benefits are. As soon as the question is asked, they have realized that doing or thinking the same way, limits the richness of their life experiences. When things are the same, there is not much to be surprised about.
I have been making a practice of challenging myself to do new things and shifting my perspective enough to to see more than one side to a story or an issue. I have discovered that it takes a little practice but by making an intention to adopt POSITIVE MOVEMENT MINDSET, my experiences and opportunities have grown and expanded my life.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT BY OPENING YOUR MIND TO NEW IDEAS:
- You will be inspired by others and they will be inspired by you!
- You become more open to asking for help
- You will see new challenges as a way to move forward
- Failure is not a bad thing, it’s a learning tool
- Feedback will help you move forward
- Progress takes time and you will get there by taking small steps
- Being a lifelong learner becomes a habit
I’m hoping you might also give it try. I’d love to hear from you if you are comfortable sharing. You can email me by responding to this email.
Have you signed up for your complimentary 30 minute phone conversation? You can do so by replying to this email.